[3830] KsQP N6WM Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 30 14:01:47 EDT 2020

                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6WM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Discovery Bay CA

   80:
   40:   17     17
   20:   45     32
----------------------------
Total:   62     49      0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 10,892

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Our local CQP champion N6DE suggested this was fun and we would enjoy supporting
this qso party.. and indeed it was great fun as several of the Radio Oakley team
fired up from our respective home QTH's to chase Kansan Rovers.  it was fun..
goal was 100 qso's and did a little better than that..

Enjoyed the diversion and the great slack chats while we all played with working
Kansas.

Thanks for the great event.

73 and seeya next time

Chris