[3830] KsQP W0S(K0BJ) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 30 17:52:22 EDT 2020

                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: W0S
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: W0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: THO

   80:  102      3
----------------------------
Total:  772    658      0  Mults = 57  Total Score = 205,913

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Good and bad to not have the Ohio and Hawaii QPs with us.  Bad as in I didn't
get the HI mult, or ND from USA. Sunday mults were NL NS, and 4 minutes before
the end, MB  :-)  So ND HI PE were reasonable prospects left on the table.

I worked 36 1x1s this year.  Got KANSAS and YELLOWBRICKROAD but missed the Es so
no SUNFLOWER.

It is so FB to have the leadership of W0BH with his ideas, know-how and
dedication. Tnx to the many mobiles who make it possible to have all 105
counties activated. And tnx to sponsors (minor pat on my back there) and all you
ops crazy enough to make us Kansans the center of RF attention this weekend !
As always it's great fun to run across old friends and familiar calls.