[3830] KsQP NS2N Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 30 20:02:06 EDT 2020

                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: NS2N
Operator(s): NS2N
Station: NS2N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WNY

   80:   13
   40:  107     43
   20:  124     85
----------------------------
Total:  245    128      0  Mults = 99  Total Score = 98,309

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

sorry for the dupes ... I let the logger use the Telnet spot with / but I don't
use that normally, so I was working N0XXXX and N0XXXX/M in the same co.

Great job by the KS boys ... the 1X1 calls made an interesting departure from
the comfort zone. W0B was worked the most ... ran out of fingers and toes on
myself and my wife. Kudos to K0A too.

op time includes 2 lunches, 2 dinners, three dog walks plus hitting the wall

NS2N