[3830] CQWW CW 3V8SS(KF5EYY) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 1 02:43:53 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: 3V8SS
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8SS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Sousse

  160:  105     5       29
   80:  836    12       53
   40: 1185    20       63
   20: 1311    19       62
   15: 1302    25       72
   10:  301    14       40

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I would roughly estimate I went 2BSIQ for 60% of the contest. Too many ideas in
mind now to improve the ergonomics for smoother runs.

The LBS Filters were great! I was using a headset and an earphone for listening
on separate ears, hi! Coax cables were changed manually since no antenna
switcher.
I made the RX loop bigger for 160, it helped but I still need to listen to
another layer of calling stations.

Preparations worked well allowing me to have absolutely no need to sleep the
first 24 hours and very minor hallucinations at the last 6 hours. The 3 hours I
slept were not mandatory, I only seized the opportunity the bands weren't
productive at all.

I appreciate everyone's call! That was a blast! What a hobby!

73 from Tunisia & keep safe!

Ash KF5EYY
3V8SS 3V8SF
www.kf5eyy.info