[3830] CQWW CW FY5KE M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 2 04:37:01 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: FY5KE
Operator(s): FY5FY F6FVY F5HRY
Station: FY5KE

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Kourou
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:  144    10       26
   80:  311    19       56
   40: 1194    30       90
   20: 1059    33       89
   15: 1474    30       91
   10: 1282    27       80

Due to Covid pandemic, we could not attend FY5KE as we expected, so only Didier
FY5FY was on site, others on remote.

Local restrictions made it difficult to have a permanent support and/or mult
station, so the result is below our hopes, but still reasonnable !

Nice 10m openings, both days. Work on the 160m antenna (tnx FY5FY) provided a
good result on that band (NB : we are very far away from civilization, top band
is a hard job seen from FY ...).

We should be active for the ARRL 10m contest, as long as the SFI stays +/- at
its current values.

On behalf of the FY5KE contest team,

73
Herve F5HRY