[3830] CQWW CW S53ZO(@S53M) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 2 09:05:03 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: S53ZO
Operator(s): S53ZO
Station: S53M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:

  160:  317    12       50
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  730    31      100
   20:  737    32      100
   15:  521    36      110
   10:  141    24       61

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

In our club, S53M, we decided for Renato, S57UN to try SOSB 80m again.

The other bands that were left, were covered by my casual SOAB activation. When
I felt like running I CQed, when I felt to S&P I chased some DX and I also
took frequent breaks. All in all, I enjoyed our beautiful hobby on this CQWW CW
weekend.

It was also nice to see activation from my TK0C team friends. Maybe you noticed,
but there were more TOP OPs from S5 this year as TK0C was cancelled.
73
Simon, S53ZO