[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 2 09:11:54 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 2

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW

Total:  61  Mults = 55  Total Score = 3,355

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

During CQWW a nice M4.4 flare (a bit late for our MUF),
but during this 1300Z CWT-session just B5-level X-rays
with a rare proton event ongoing... www.swpc.noaa.gov

With the shack moved, I still have to route signals
through the coax switch in the old place, so I cannot
compare all the antennas. This time 14/7 MHz was run
on the 2-el 14 MHz fixed SW and the 17 m tall vertical.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856