[3830] CWopsT K2DM Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 2 09:18:44 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 2

Call: K2DM
Operator(s): K2DM
Station: K2DM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NFL

Total:  70  Mults = 64  Total Score = 4,480

Club: The Villages Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

My worst morning CWT in a long time.  I hadn't set the AC unit to heat, so the
shack was at 46 degrees.  BRRR!  Murphy had struck in the two days since CQWW
CW, and the SPE amp wouldn't change bands.  So I fired up the other station,
with the KPA500, and it worked fine.  I switched the 40M YAGI over and started
running - so to speak.  Many signals were way down with quite a bit of QSB.  I
had to ask for many repeats - sorry folks.  Things were just a little better
when I QSYd to 20M.