[3830] CWopsT AC9EZ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 2 23:38:25 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 3

Call: AC9EZ
Operator(s): AC9EZ
Station: AC9EZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Fort Wayne, IN
Operating Time (hrs): .52

Total:  11  Mults = 11  Total Score = 121

I enjoyed this evening's session, although I wasn't able to operate the whole
time. Due to some antenna experiments, I couldn't get on 80m this evening. 40m
had some odd conditions, with quick, deep qsb and just enough noise that
prevented my copying at least one station. Some stations went from a solid S9 to
below S5. Still, it was enjoyable to work several familiar calls. Hope everybody
gets a chance to operate in the ARRL 160 this weekend!

Rig: Yaesu FT450d
Paddles: Kent paddles
Antenna: 40m doublet, 160m K2AV over FCP

73 de Jim ac9ez #2342