[3830] CQWW CW OK7W(OK1CID) SOSB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 3 03:41:08 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OK7W
Operator(s): OK1CID
Station: OK7W

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: OL7M

   80: 2811    26       86
Total: 2811    26       86  Total Score = 507,136

I came at thursday to make everything working for the test but as usually, we
finished at friday 23:00 GMT.
Together With OK1MU and OK1YM, we prepared 8 beverages for this season, it took
a lot of efford, but it was worth of it. Mny Thanks to OK2ZAW and his QRO.COM
company for providing beverage boxes, switches, preamps and lots of other
usefull HAM stuff.

The contest was great fun for me due to loooots of calling stations during whole
contest (max rate 158qso/h). Conditions was, I would say, average, but the covid
made the activity higher. Unfortunatelly it also made lower number of
multipliers than previous years. In Non-As, it was very hard to for me to find
some, so allmost all of my mults came to my CQ, tnx! Highlights: 615 NA, 129 JA,
5 VK, ZM4T, JX2US, 8Q7ZO, XE2X ...

Thanks to all callers and sorry for slow responses by the end of contest, my
brain was ... tired :-)
Also thanks for technical support from OK2ZAW (16 phone calls), OK1HRA(6 calls),
OK1CDJ(3 calls), OK1MU, OK1YM.
See you in next ctest, 73 Standa OK1CID - OK7W