[3830] CWopsT KF6NCX Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 3 12:09:39 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 3

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  13  Mults = 13  Total Score = 169

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I rarely manage to do this edition of the CWT (normally do 1900). So it was
interesting to see how it would be last night. I heard fewer stations than I
expected -- seemed like quite a lot fewer than during the 1900 version. At times
40 and 80 were quite vacant. I checked on 160 but heard no one. My 130-foot
end-fed wire antenna does pick up stations in the West on 160. I was surprised
that the action seemed to pick up on both 40 and 80. Tried calling CQ on both
bands when things slowed down but no one called me (Boo-hoo!). Well, even if I
didn't set a new record, it was good practice. Thanks for the QSOs! 73, Larry