[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 3 22:38:06 EST 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 4

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx

  160:   5      5
   80:  24     18
   40:  22     16
   20:   1      1
   15:   1      1
Total:  53     41  Total Score = 2,173

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A rough-edged performance from my end. Sorry for some QLFing. Difficult to be
heard on 160 as called several with no response to me, or anyone else!

Five minute segments: 11, 9, 11, 9, 7, and 6. The last one would have been five
but a very last second contact with K9DX. Tnx John.

Tnx a four bagger with local KB5RF, who is making good progress. Also a three=
bagger with W1NN. Lots of activity tonight, but seemed to have some rough edges
on my end.

Only two contacts with KZ5D, on 80 very early at 02:32 and later at 02:51. Not
sure if my lead of four then will hold up.

Everyone stay safe! Tnx for one of the greatest thirty minutes in ham radio.

CU on 160 this weekend, 73 ... Jim N3BB