[3830] CQWW CW HB9CVQ SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 5 11:44:54 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: HB9CVQ
Operator(s): HB9CVQ
Station: HB9CVQ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: JN47EI Berikon
Operating Time (hrs): 31:03

  160:  376    10       42
   80:  654    13       53
   40:  693    22       65
   20:  259     7       13
   15:  349     8       21
   10:   16     5        9

This time I just mainly technically checked out my new home-stn; mostly in
running mode. Under normal conditions I operate as a team member of Contest
Clubs e.g. outside HB9.
Result: Station here needs further optimization regarding low bands S&P and
not using auto(CAT)antenna tuning. Anyway I had lots of fun (31h) but also
suffered from some local noise and QRN. 20m closed relatively early.
New Stn : FTDX101MP , RF-Kit RF2K-S LDMOS 1kW, 2x36m doublet @24m center and
DB18E Yagi
PS:I did not really wanted to submit this log, but ok, if needed/asked for
checking-- I am glad to help. 73 Andy HB9CVQ