[3830] ARRL 160 AC4G Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 08:21:13 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN

Total:  QSOs = 575  Sections = 83  Countries = 10  Total Score = 97,359

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

First evening was mainly search and pounce, but issues with amplifier faulting
out again in this contest surfaced.  The second evening was able to run and pull
quite a few QSO's but nothing to Europe when my amp began faulting out.  Tried
troubleshooting to no avail.  made several QSOs with 20 watts and 100 watts.
Only a few Caribbean and Europe.   The mornng of the last day (Sunday) tried
again using my amplifier, but immediately began seeing amplifier issues.  So
like the evening before, began running 100 watts to make a last attempt at
making a run, but not many were hearing me. Looks like I am troubleshooting mode
again.  These contests seem to test our equipment to find unknown issues.
Thanks all the QSOs and wish I coud have heard some of the weak stations, but
maybe next time.  73 AC4G