[3830] ARRL 160 KZ5D Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 09:00:47 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:30

Total:  QSOs = 600  Sections = 69  Countries = 6  Total Score = 91,800

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Very good conditions Friday night, but quite noisy here on Saturday night as
storms moved through the area. Only EU worked and heard was an EA7 and EA6. But
I didn't stay up for the EU sunrise. Too bad this fun contest is the weekend
after WW. I've already used up all my hall passes so time is limited. And now,
off to earn some more to use next weekend in the 10m contest. Hope to work all
of you there.