[3830] ARRL 160 KG9X Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 09:22:07 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 29:33

Total:  QSOs = 1253  Sections = 81  Countries = 10  Total Score = 230,503

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was a NA contest for me with the exception of 1 EU.  TNX to EA7X.  He
called me on Friday but never got the exchange from him.  Worked him Saturday as
S&P.  At least condx were very quiet here.  If it hadn't been for that I
would have not done well at all as no BOG this time.

Decided to use the K3 that was donated to me.  It is no contest radio as it is
setup as bare bones only.  No 2nd RX, No RX Ant port (used my 100' Tower
Vertical for both TX and RX), No ATU (but didn't need it on 160), No P3, and at
least a 400HZ roofing filter.  I was out of town until Thursday evening so only
had 1 day to configure everything.  All worked OK except couldn't figure out why
the QSK wouldn't work and really missed that.

Oh my Sooo .... many dupes.  What's up with that?!!  I have one VE in the log
4X.

73,  Fred  KG9X