[3830] ARRL 160 W4PK SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 09:35:10 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:19

Total:  QSOs = 400  Sections = 88  Countries = 17  Total Score = 75,416

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Majority of my contacts were made by S&Ping while the majority of my DX
contacts were made while running. However, I did not hear any from the Asian or
Oceania areas this year.

As usual I struggled when running as at times it appeared that I had at least a
dozen folks calling me all at one time, especially when I first started.  Also
as usual I had to switch between my Beverages just to be able to hear the weaker
callers.

And thanks to all the PVRC members and locals for the contacts!

Overall I had fun but I can't sit still too long anymore as it seems like I get
frozen stiff in place if I don't get up and often move around.

73, Sam W4PK