[3830] ARRL 160 K0UK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 09:35:55 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4hrs

Total:  QSOs = 230  Sections = 64  Countries = 3  Total Score = 31,825

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

LOT into days time...run and some S%P Thanks to all the GMCCers who got on.
Worked many CO not sure if all were GMCC'er Here are the ones I remember, K0RF
Chuck, K0SX Steve, N0KQ Bill I know there were others.But got to run out of the
shack so will try to list them when I send it to the GMCC reflector. Thanks also
to the CWT guys N3QE, KA5M, N5OT etc..Thanks God Bless. PTL bb uk