[3830] ARRL 160 F6GOX SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 09:39:18 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: F6GOX
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: F6GOX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: JN05
Operating Time (hrs): 4H42

Total:  QSOs = 69  Sections = 36  Countries = 0  Total Score = 4,968

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

I quickly forget this contest. The beginning four hours were better than my best
2013 contest score used as reference. The goal was to beat the 2013 score... But
suddently a strong blank noise come on all the band so there is no possibility
to listen any station coming from east states, but curiously I continue to
listen the Arizona zone where signals always come strong ? I even have controled
my receiver as I suspect a damage but it was not... My rbn report were good from
5 to 7 am from Arizona stations... Same scenario during the saturday evening,
the noise were disappeared, but this time the electric discharges from QRN were
so strong than I have decide that it was too hard for my ears to stay after many
hours. I closed the station at 3 am sunday and go to sleep ! Next one will be
better! Best 73. Laurent F6GOX