[3830] ARRL 160 NG0C Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 11:09:51 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: NG0C
Operator(s): NG0C
Station: NG0C

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 637  Sections = 83  Countries = 5  Total Score = 107,734

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

AWESOME contest! Friday night was a blast. Great conditions and good DX.
Surprised that I grabbed most of the tough mults early, and MS was the only
state missing for a WAS in one day...
My personal best, not in points, but in overall contest conditions. Very
satisfied that after years of CW training anf effort I broke the 20wpm barrier
in this one. Felt pretty comfortable at that speed for once. Still shaky and i
had plenty of dupes but I can only get better.