[3830] ARRL 160 KE3K SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 16:03:31 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MI

Total:  QSOs = 604  Sections = 79  Countries = 3  Total Score = 99,794

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

What a great time! This was my first contest using a 160 meter horizontal loop
antenna that I've been working on most of the fall. The results definitely made
the blood, sweat and sore muscles worth it! I was able to obtain 79 of the 84
multipliers, make an additional 160 contacts, and increase my overall score by
35,000 points over last year's results for a similar participation period.
Gear: ICOM IC-7610 and a 160 Meter horizontal loop up 40-60 feet avg. Using
N1MM+ logger and very glad I switched to it. Fantastic software!