[3830] FT RUp NJ4P(WV4P) SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 19:05:48 EST 2020

                    FT Roundup - 2020

Call: NJ4P
Operator(s): WV4P
Station: WV4P

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 23:52

Total:  968  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 52  Total Score = 104,544

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Another one in the books... Activity seemed on par with previous years. 15m open
added to the Q counts.

65 of the Q's were FT-4. With rudimentary dupe checking on most logging setups
swapping modes created a barrage of dupes.

I had fun, I can think of a few ways to make it better. Maybe Mults per band to
give a reason to work stations again. Thanks for the Q's, See you next year.