[3830] ARRL 160 AD4TJ Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 6 21:20:12 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: AD4TJ
Operator(s): AD4TJ
Station: AD4TJ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: VA

Total:  QSOs = 246  Sections = 47  Countries = 2  Total Score = 24,402

Club: Valley Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

My 1st QRP effort in this contest. My 35' tall Inverted L did alright. It was
frustrating, though, in that contacts were much harder to make! It took 15
minutes of attempts calling W0SD before we made the contact on a peak!
No assistance used. Friday night condx seemed better than Saturday night. Heard
CT9ABO but no chance of him hearing my pip-squeak signal.
73, David    14 hours, 17 minutes. TS-2000X.