[3830] ARRL 160 K7SV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 7 11:17:56 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total:  QSOs = 673  Sections = 78  Countries = 10  Total Score = 121,352

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

ARRL 160 was great fun as always. Conditions weren't stellar with Friday night
being better than Saturday. Worked C6, CM, CT3, EA, G, SM, UR, V3, XE and ZF for
DX. Missed PAC, SDG, SJV WY BC and NT. I've held off on adding a receive antenna
for years because with LP and an inverted L I couldn't work everything I could
hear. The local noise level has risen to the point where I now know stations are
calling that are at the noise level. Thanks for a fun weekend.