[3830] ARRL 160 K8BL SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 7 17:30:30 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K8BL
Operator(s): K8BL
Station: K8BL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: OH

Total:  QSOs = 840  Sections = 77  Countries = 7  Total Score = 143,388

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

IC-7700, N1MM+, INV-L

Glad I decided to install a couple more radials under my Inverted-L. These
are in addition to the elevated ones that run along the fenceline. I lay
them out on the lawn after grass cutting is over. When I went to attach
them, I found a loose connection at the feedpoint. Watching the SWR jump
around in the cold and dark would not be fun.

Sections missed: PR-EB-PAC-SDG-SJV-AK-NT