[3830] ARRL 160 AD0K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 7 22:53:44 EST 2020

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: AD0K
Operator(s): AD0K
Station: AD0K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Buda, TX

Total:  QSOs = 19  Sections = 13  Countries = 2  Total Score = 494

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Not a good showing, but with a limited antenna (my 40M dipole) and limited time
(family stuff), I was happy to see that I could even get out. My 160m dipole
came down and could not get it back up in time. Still, my first two QSOs were
N3BB (whose antenna is so close to mine we are probably in phase with each
other) and K5NA. Heard no DX other than Canada and Mexico. Worked AB but could
not raise XE.