[3830] CWopsT AB0TX Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 9 09:09:53 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 9

Call: AB0TX
Operator(s): AB0TX
Station: AB0TX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: HOME

Total:  68  Mults = 65  Total Score = 4,420

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, I had a hard time getting any good runs going. I think everyone was still
sleeping. Excited to try the 19:00 with the sun spots getting better. Started on
40, then went to 80. Both seem sparse so went to 20 and the DX came in but was
very light. I think most of my last contacts were DX. Thanks for the Q's guys. I
will look for more good DX at 19:00. Playing hookey from work today. Seems my
days off always fall on Wednesday? :) 73

Kenwood TS-590SG
Ameritron AL-80B
Force 12 C3S at 62 feet.
Monoband wire on 80 at 57 feet