[3830] CWopsT N5ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 9 23:12:45 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 10

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ca

Total:  203  Mults = 179  Total Score = 36,337

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just before CWT I was installing XMAS lights on one of my 2 towers and ran out
of daylight.  It was dark and lots of things hanging from crank-up and of course
something got caught when I was motoring it back up and I broke 80 m inverted V
which I have on each tower as collinear array.  Usually I use both dipoles of
this array but it is possible to switch on just one inv V dipole which is the
one on other tower.  Now that I had to do entire CWT with that one I realize how
much more hash I have compared to when using both.  Must be because all power
was fed to just one dipole.  Will try to fix it tomorrow and finish that XMAS
light install...
Tnx for QSOs de Marko