[3830] CWopsT K3PP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 9 23:11:01 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 10

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 00:35

Total:  20  Mults = 20  Total Score = 400

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A bare bones operation tonight! I'm at my cabin and I only have a low 40m dipole
and 100w. I ran an old laptop with N1MM keying an old Icom IC-736 and no other
technical assistance whatsoever - no call history, no cluster, no CW decoders,
no nothing - just my brain and the big knob. It's not a great radio QTH and the
736 isn't a very good CW XCVR, but it worked for 20 fun QSOs totally using my
brain for all copying! Yippee! It was different, but different can be fun and
this was indeed!