[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 10 22:06:29 EST 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 11

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

   80:   9      8
   40:  12     11
   20:   9      7
Total:  30     26  Total Score = 780

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Listened on 20, heard nothing, so started on 40. K6NV/7 & WJ9B were loud,
but not much else. So went back to 20 and found multiple signals, but all except
W9RE were weak. I don't think I had any answers to CQs or any couplets there.

Went back to 40, lots of activity, but I was still pretty puny there. Much the
same on 80 until everybody went to 160. I now have a 160 antenna up, but not
much point when all the guys up north are new to each other.

Hope to catch some propagation and some NSers in the 10 meter contest this
weekend!

Jim  K8MR