[3830] ARRL 10 K0MD SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 16:08:56 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  793    59
  SSB:  547    45
-------------------
Total: 1340   104  Total Score = 444,080

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

ARRL 10 Meter Contest

It was like the Tale of Two cities - the best of times (Friday night and Sunday
morning) and the worse of times (Saturday)

Rig: Icom 7851
Antenna: Force 12 C49XR stack
Amp: Acom 2000a

I appreciated all of the QSO's. It was great to work many friends and a lot of
new hams / contesters on the SSB portion.

Funniest moment: A station (on SSB) sent the suffix: Golf Ocean Denmark - I
started to wonder who had the call until I also heard PY#GOD.

A number of Mobile stations called in and were loud. This contest should become
even more enjoyable over the next few years.