[3830] ARRL 10 K0DD SO SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 17:52:45 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K0DD
Operator(s): K0DD
Station: K0DD

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:53

   CW:
  SSB:  433   866
-------------------
Total:  433   866  Total Score = 40,702

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Was out most of the day Friday with annual Doctor's APPT, Then played Bumper
Carts at Costco with holiday shoppers. Got home exhausted turned on the radio
and the band was packed with SSB, but I went to bed instead.  I will remember
from now on Make Hay when the sun shines, because I figured it would be a great
weekend and Saturday was horrible.  Sunday tolerable. Time to get a Voice Keyer
working before ever trying SSB again. (I've never really had one)...

Erika Ostlund KØDD