[3830] ARRL 10 KG9X SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 17:54:21 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH:

   CW:  788
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  788    79  Total Score = 249,008

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Decided to just have some fun on my favorite mode - CW. Since my antenna is
stuck NE also decided to do HP and let the power help with the AZ limitation.
**Note** I have never done HP in a 10M contest before.  First time for
everything. Still hold the world record for 10M QRP Mixed ( back when there was
much better SFI ).

 In general poor condx here.  Friday had good USA propagation.  Very little DX.
Got on a little late for a EU opening Sunday morning.  Just was able to work a
few and then like a switch about 1500Z band shut down and went for breakfast.
Lots of CQing.  Had many very weak sigs - probably 20 or more I couldn't copy.
Maybe some of those were missed mults!!  Still had lots of fun.

73,  Fred  KG9X