[3830] ARRL 10 NR4O SO Mixed Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 17:54:43 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: NC - FM05

   CW:   93    34
  SSB:   85    26
-------------------
Total:  178    60  Total Score = 32,520

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Limited time available this weekend.  Friday evening the band started out quiet
and slow, then really picked up until 11pm local when I called it quits for the
evening.  Got a short window for operating Saturday morning when the band wasn't
nearly as good as Friday.  Than a couple more more hours Sunday morning and
afternoon.  It seemed like all the Minnesota stations were loud here in NC
during my op times as were several VE3.  But, there were some good signals from
many states and Mexico at various times.  I heard a few weaker SA, but was
unable to put them in my log.

73 - Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
Eric - NR4O