[3830] ARRL 10 AA4TI SO Mixed Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 18:21:17 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: FL

   CW:  226    60
  SSB:   65    31
-------------------
Total:  291    91  Total Score = 94,094

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Friday evening was good.  I was still making contacts at 11pm and probably
should have stayed on a while longer.  Saturday was up and down and I missed a
few hours of prime time in the afternoon.  In a word, Sunday stunk.  Not much
European action this year.  I finally threw in the towel with 45 minutes left.
Only made 11 contacts in the last four hours and several of those were pity
contacts from local hams.  On the plus side, I managed to fix my issues with RF
locking up the computer keying comm port on 10 meters. Grounding the computer to
the station ground buss did the trick.