[3830] ARRL 10 ND0C SO Mixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 18:30:57 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: MN

   CW:  174    40
  SSB:   66    24
-------------------
Total:  240    64  Total Score = 52,992

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was fun but I didn't make a real serious effort, deferring to my 13
year-old daughter Kylee, KE0WPA, for use of the station as she was working her
first 10 Meter Contest.  I let her have her choice of the time when conditions
were best for phone operation.

I missed some of the great sporadic E opening Friday evening due to family
activities.  Nice Es again on Sunday, but I didn't catch any solid openings to
SA and just very sporadic Central America and Caribbean stuff.  Had some MS
bursts on Saturday night.

Definitely looking forward to next year!  KE0WPA and I will once again battle
for use of the station!  But I really enjoy her experiencing the fun of
contesting, just as much as actually operating myself!

73,
Randy, ND0C

Yaesu FTdx3000 - 5 watts out to 4 el Yagi at 40 feet