[3830] ARRL 10 AB2E SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 18:49:54 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ

   CW:  171    33
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  171    33  Total Score = 22,572

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: FTDX-9000D/Acom 2000A
Antenna: 10m/15m homebrew fan dipole @ 60ft

Wow, good thing I got on Fri evening around 0200, otherwise I would have only
made a few QSOs. I actually got a nice run going, some midwest (mostly IL and
WI) and FL and a few QSOs south. 140Qs in that first hour. Only DX was a couple
XE2s, then on late Sun morning,I worked V51YJ first call, who was S7 and who has
been in several contests lately.
I listened several times throughout the day Saturday. Nothing interesting heard,
only a few stations CQing that I had already worked. Called CQ a few times with
no replies.

73 and all the best,
Darrell AB2E