[3830] ARRL 10 AA4CF SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 18:50:51 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH:

   CW:  652    63
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  652    63  Total Score = 164,304

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Friday night was fun, little activity at 00:00, but bby 01:00, the bandmap was
full, and I ran over 120+ rate for the next 3 hours.  Opening was mostly mid
Atlantic US up to Canada East Coast.  It felt like 40 or 80 meters for a few
hours. I worked some in South US as well.

Saturday morning was a good opening to Florida, and worked some Caribbean and
South America.

Sunday was opening to medwest US, then Western US and Canada in afternoon.

I worked Hawaii, but no Asia or Alaska.  I heard only one EU station the whole
time.

Looking forward to next year, hopefully 10M will have better openings again to
Europe, South Pacific and Asia.

Still managed 652 contacts in my part time effort this year.

73, stay safe,

Charlie AA4CF