[3830] ARRL 10 KB0EO SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 19:05:19 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Minnesota

   CW:  260    56
  SSB:  260    43
-------------------
Total:  520    99  Total Score = 154,440

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

10 meters decided to show up this year - what a blast. Friday night and most of
the day Sunday were hopping with strong signals. I can't remember the last 10
meter contest that was open coast to coast in the USA. I decided to employ a
balanced approach to finish up with the same number of QSOs on both modes.

Overall, I missed KS, ND, NH, VT, DE, AK, and IN between both modes. DX worked
included CE, CM, CS, HI, KP4, LU, OA, PY, TG, ZF, and ZL. I turned the beam to
the Pacific and picked up KH6 and ZL, but never heard VK or anything else out
there.

It was great to work many MN stations - ground wave, aurora, meteor scatter, and
back scatter all seemed to contribute to the close in stuff.

Merry Christmas to all. May 2021 be a better year.

73,

Dan - KB0EO
Kilkenny, MN