[3830] ARRL 10 KE3K SO Mixed Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 19:08:12 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: MI

   CW:  325    54
  SSB:   17    11
-------------------
Total:  342    65  Total Score = 94,714

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

Many thanks to those I was able to contact. You folks make this hard work fun!

I exceeded last year's effort by 469%!!! Even though the band conditions were
not fantastic most of the weekend, it was certainly better than last year.

My score was improved through not only more butt-in-chair time, but the
efficiencies gained through the use of the IC-7610, N1MM Logger+, and both my
160 Meter horizontal loop and MA5B yagi. This is the first contest using the
full-wave loop on 10 meters, and as most loop users will attest, it certainly
takes some getting used to multiple nodes. The loop worked fantastic to
FL/VA/TX, but I'm glad I had the reliable MA5B to use for all other contacts.

Seasons greetings and '73 to all,
Bob, KE3K