[3830] ARRL 10 N7NM SO Mixed Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 19:08:44 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: WA

   CW:  567    59
  SSB:   38    13
-------------------
Total:  605    72  Total Score = 168,768

Very nice openings both days to most parts of the Country and SA.  The way it
was jumping around was amazing with huge signals when an area opened. A little
SSB but frankly CW was much more productive for me so gave it a look now and
then but stuck with CW for a majority of the contest.  Need a few more sunspots
to really get it going but for a taste of whats to come, this was great.
Thanks to everyone who pulled me out although I did feel loud with just a 2 el
at about 25ft.  Finally got the KPA1500 back from the shop (my fault!) - what a
great Amp!
73, Doug N7NM

K3S, 2 el SteppIR, KPA1500