[3830] ARRL 10 K6CSL SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 19:45:41 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 22:13

   CW:  38     17
  SSB:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  38     17  Total Score = 2,584

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Friday started great. First 2 contacts were LU7 and FK8 After that it just got
difficult. One XE and a VA7, from them on all US, mostly CA.TNX for all those
KB'ers out there. That made it fun. I didn't get to operate ARRL 10 in 2019, but
2018 was only 5 contacts. So next years 10M might be much better. It'll be nice
to how things grow next year. I hope you're all staying safe and well and we
don't lose any KB'ers to Covid-19. I know we're all getting older. I turned 80
in Sept. 73's to all, Bert, K6CSL