[3830] ARRL 10 K7XC SO CW Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 19:49:16 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO CW Unlimited LP
QTH: N NV DM09jh

   CW:  443    67
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  443    67  Total Score = 118,724

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Love this contest! Took down the 3ele 20M Monobander in Summer & installed a
3ele Fritzel Beam FB-33 Tribander that I was given 3 yrs ago. Took a full year
to refurbish it then it sat waiting for cycle 25 to appear. Got it up in time
for the Sept 2020 CQ WW DX RTTY contest, and have not been disappointed!. It
performs very well on all 3 bands making 15 and 10 come alive! Friday the
contest had 4 hours of varying Es which seemed to offer no new Qs by 0400Z. Up
at 0800AM Sat to find the band moderately open to the Midwest, SA, & the
Pacific. Up at 630AM Sunday to be greeted by a by a opening that grew slowly
until 9:04AM when the lid was blown off the band. It stayed open all day growing
louder with rates on CW well into the 100'S at times. With 2 hrs left the
opening slowly dropped in strength until the final 30 minutes when it had
shifted to the close in states allowing me to work some new mults just before
the bell. All in all a great way to spend the weekend. All with 100W into the
tribander at 43ft. 73s from Nevada!