[3830] ARRL 10 N5JJ SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 20:23:12 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Texas

   CW:  755    55
  SSB:  135    32
-------------------
Total:  890    87  Total Score = 286,230

Much better than 2 years ago when I ended up with about 8,000 points.  Friday
night was great as was Saturday morning.  Had some great runs on cw,  but never
really got going on ssb.  Much more activity in the cw section.  Slowed down
Saturday afternoon and evening and Sunday was fair.  Had to start about 2 hours
later due to weather going thru.  Sunday afternoon after 3:00PM was a bust.
Mostly locals.  Wanted a 1,000 Q's and 300,000 points but a little short.
Should be much better next year.  We're getting there folks.  My cw skills are
really coming along.  I used to be afraid to run stations.  Thanks to everybody
for a really great contest and a lot of fun.  Hope to see everybody in the next
one,  Rick  73