[3830] ARRL 10 N5ZO SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 20:27:27 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: CA

   CW:  484    59
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  484    59  Total Score = 114,224

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Friday evening was probably best 10 meter conditions since I put up some
antennas in this location, so I ended up testing how well my c31xr at about 85
feet worked on 10 meters and I 'm quite happy with it.  Also used A3S mounted on
separate 33 ft mast and that too seemed to work quite well.  Operated just 5
hours on Friday and couple hours during Saturday daytime.  Tnx for QSOs de Marko