[3830] ARRL 10 K7BG SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 13 20:42:52 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SD

   CW:  410    49
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  410    49  Total Score = 80,360

Club: Great Places Contest Club (GPCC)

Comments:

Always a fun contest for much the same reasons sweepstakes is. Some good rate
along with lots of searching for another contact. This one only had an hour or
so where my low power and wires had the rate jumping into triple digits. It was
fun watching local WD0T run away from me more than doubling my effort. I guess
his wires have less oxidation on them than my wires allowing the signal to get
in and out better. He got me squared away with the real time scoreboard so it
was fun seeing where participants were in real time with the scores, etc.

Rig: IC765
Antennas: 1/4 sloper off the house rain gutters; 3/2 wave dipole; mobile 1/4
wave whip

Thanks for the fun and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Matt -- K7BG