[3830] ARRL 10 WO4O SO Mixed Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 14 11:43:58 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  871    88
  SSB:  146    45
-------------------
Total: 1017   133  Total Score = 502,208

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Missed first 4 hours of 10m event due to playing 3-set tennis match in Orlando
(0000-0400). After learning about all the local Friday night 10m activity, I
regret my priorities were out of order. hihi

Working a bunch of EU callers Sunday was an added bonus to all the fun!

Missed AK and ND.

Where were all the XE ops?

ARRL Submit Logs claims "one or more QTHs in the copied exchange not
recognized" (thereby reducing my raw score); however, I reviewed my log and
failed to find said unrecognized exchanges. Will be interesting to see final
results.

Kenwood TS590SG > SPE 1.3K FA > 2L Yagi (N1MM+ Logger)

Tnx fer the Qs!

73 de Ric wo4o