[3830] ARRL 10 K6NR SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 14 13:08:37 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:38
Remote Operation

   CW:  479    64
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  479    64  Total Score = 122,624

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wonderful to have 10 meters open so much during this
contest weekend.  Friday evening was a great surprise
with the band open until 10pm or later here.  It was open
again most of Saturday daytime.  It was open Sunday
morning - I didn't get on until 1800.  I took a pause for
breakfast and got back on at 1920; I worked about
90 stations over the next 50 minutes.  It was a pipe line
to New England, Ontario, and those parts.  Very strong
signals.  Then it just died about 2015.  I worked a
handful of stations the rest of the day

Thanks for the QSOs everyone.

  Dana

Station: k3, kpa1500 - 1200 watts or so - to a 5 element yagi up 48'.