[3830] ARRL 10 KJ5T SO CW Unlimited QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 14 13:38:05 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: SO CW Unlimited QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   7     3
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:   7     3  Total Score = 84

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I built a 10 meter dipole and put it on my balcony but the noise from the
apartment complex was pretty high so I went back to my end-fed.  I was mostly
messing around with getting N1MM working under WINE for fun and not really
paying attention to the radio.  Was trying to work my friends at NX5M but never
did hear them on their spotted frequencies.   The AZ stations were loud, and
glad to work a few Arizona Outlaws.  I did manage a couple of very local
stations as well.