[3830] ARRL 10 N7GP SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 14 18:04:19 EST 2020

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  591
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  591    69  Total Score = 163,116

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This is my 3rd 10 mtr contest and Wow,, what a difference some propagation
makes!! FRED is CORRECT,, AIN't NO meters,, like 10 meters!!!
I Decided on CW only , and had a blast Friday night,, even though I fought a
noise problem that would come and go and wipe out most of the band,,  ended up
being a 12 volt conversion refrigerator, in the shack!!
Also had to laugh,, I had a good run going into Florida , and 90 % of the
stations worked were NOT 4 area calls but call areas that have WINTER!! Lot of
Snow birds there!!
Thanks to all the Outlaws that took the time to work me,,

Also,,I will be in Ohio again this year for the Big Stew... N7GP/8  grid is
EN80,, I will be on  if I can get the dipole back up,, AN Ice storm took it down
last winter,,,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all...
73's and Go OUTLAWS!!!
Tom N7GP
ex WA8WZG